Your family deserves a safe environment – and improving the quality of air through your HVAC system can go a long way towards removing germs and allergies from your environment. Armstrong Air and Heating offers various ways to improve your indoor air quality which include:
- Dehumidifier installation
- UV light systems integration
- Fresh air ventilation systems
If your home is experiencing odors, indoor allergies, or high humidity, Armstrong can help you and your family breathe easier. We also offer plans to keep your systems running all year round through annual preventative maintenance.
Air Quality Frequently Asked Questions
- Cleaner air: If your indoor air is overly muggy, it could mean that dirty, moist summer air is leaking into your home. Dehumidifying the air will remove some of that pollution while also removing most musty smells.
- Better health: High humidity can lead to mold and mildew growth, which can aggravate allergies, asthma, and other respiratory problems. Overly moist air also irritates the nasal passages and skin. Removing moisture reduces these problems and can help you sleep better by clearing stuffy rooms.
- Lower bills: High humidity can make the air feel warmer than it really is – which means you’ll probably turn up your air conditioner to be comfortable. Properly humidified air feels comfortable, so you’ll spend less cooling it.
- Home protection: Excess moisture in the form of condensation can leave stains, damage walls and window frames, and even compromise the structure of your home. Running a dehumidifier removes moisture from the air to keep condensation from form
SAY HEY, HOWDY, OR WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND
From specific questions to general inquiries, we’d like to hear it.