Residential New Construction
Our Residential New Construction Team Works With You
Residential New Construction is where we as a company excel. Every new home or apartment needs a reliable HVAC system, especially with the weather and humidity in Florida. We are proud to announce the excellent partnerships we have with home builders and construction specialists.
For every new construction in Florida, we ensure that we work with your team and choose and install the most cost-effective AC system for your particular build.
Town Home New Construction
No matter how big your project is, we have the knowledge, skills and the trained HVAC Technicians to install in small to large scale building projects. You can see to the right, the entire scale of installations we are able to achieve. From a one of the small home to large multi-family residences.
Armstrong Air and Heating is your choice for exceptional HVAC service and the quality products you can expect and deserve. Our staff has been providing complete heating & air conditioning service to customers for over 30 years. Our Certified Technicians are specially trained, with you in mind, to be able to service all makes and models.
- LEED Certified Design
- System Upgrades and Replacement
- Custom Home Installation
- Home Energy Evaluations
- Extended Warranties
- Preventative Maintenance Inspections
- Energy Savings Agreements
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Certified Technicians
- GPS Dispatched Vehicles
Home-Builder Upgrade Program
This program was designed by our residential new construction team to save your company time and money while providing your client with the service and quality they deserve.
- Our Comfort Consultants meet with the homeowner one-on-one or the construction manager
- Every system upgrade is a win/win situation: the homeowner receives the superior comfort and efficiency they desire, while the builder gets profitability with our discounted pricing.
- We act like your company’s own personal HVAC staff by working with the homeowner directly and answering all of their questions. From initiation (helping them choose the right HVAC system) to installation. We will even be there for your clients to provide after-the-sale service and maintenance.